Aya is a senior associate in the Corporate and M&A Group. Aya advises on public and private mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity investments, equity capital markets and corporate reorganisations.
Aya focuses on cross border transactions across various industries including pharma/healthcare, financial services, energy and technology sectors. Prior to joining Arthur Cox, Aya was an associate at a leading US law firm and spent a number of years in London.
Education & Qualifications
- Master of Corporate Law, 2017, University of Cambridge
- Bachelor of Law, 2013, Cairo University
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2021
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales, 2018
- Admitted to the Egyptian Bar Association, 2014