Golda is Of Counsel in the Corporate and M&A Group, and advises clients on all areas of corporate law, in particular on securities law, corporate governance, and ESG.
Golda advises international and domestic companies, as well as State and semi-State bodies, on all aspects of corporate law and governance, and a wide range of commercial and regulatory matters.
Golda has extensive experience advising on public and private M&A, equity capital markets transactions and in particular, on corporate governance, ESG and executive remuneration matters for many of Ireland’s largest listed issuers.
The Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive
In our ESG Video Series, Golda discusses key developments in sustainability reporting, focusing on the EU’s Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive.
Education & Qualifications
- BCL (Law and French), 2006 University College Cork
- LLM (European Legal Studies), 2007, College of Europe, Bruges
- Advanced Diploma in Legislative Drafting, 2012, Honourable Society of King’s Inns
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2016
- Member of Law Society of Ireland