+353 1 920 1398
Ten Earlsfort Terrace
Golda is Of Counsel in the Corporate and M&A Group, and advises clients on all areas of corporate law, in particular on securities law, corporate governance, and ESG.
Golda advises international and domestic companies, as well as State and semi-State bodies, on all aspects of corporate law and governance, and a wide range of commercial and regulatory matters.
Golda has extensive experience advising on public and private M&A, equity capital markets transactions and in particular, on corporate governance, ESG and executive remuneration matters for many of Ireland’s largest listed issuers.
Education & Qualifications
- BCL (Law and French), 2006 University College Cork
- LLM (European Legal Studies), 2007, College of Europe, Bruges
- Advanced Diploma in Legislative Drafting, 2012, Honourable Society of King’s Inns
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2016
- Member of Law Society of Ireland