Conor is a partner in the firm’s Corporate and M&A Group.
Conor advises public and private industry-leading Irish and international corporates on all aspects of Irish company law and equity capital markets transactions.
Conor advises clients on a wide range of corporate transactions including M&A transactions, joint ventures, corporate finance transactions, cross border mergers, corporate reorganisations and general corporate/commercial law matters.
Conor also specialises in advising both issuers and banks in relation to equity capital markets transactions.
Conor has advised on some of the most high profile Irish M&A and equity capital markets transactions in recent years. Conor joined the firm in 2014 from Linklaters LLP in London.
- Advising CRH plc on its ongoing ordinary share buy-back programme pursuant to which c. €1.7 billion has been returned to shareholders to date
- Advised Strongbridge Biopharma plc on the €145 million sale of its rights to Macrilen in the United States and Canada to Novo Nordisk
- Advised financial institutions on the transfer of their European banking business from the United Kingdom to Ireland (via cross-border merger)
- Advised Aryzta A.G. on its €800 million underwritten rights issue and the resulting admission of shares on the SIX Swiss Exchange and Euronext Dublin
- Advised Bank of Cyprus on its holding company reorganisation using an Irish holding company and EUR 1.45 billion flotation on the LSE and CSE
- Advised Bank of Ireland on its holding company reorganisation using a new Irish holding company and its flotation on the ISE and LSE
- Advised CRH on on its €6.5 billion acquisition of assets from Lafarge S.A. and Holcim Limited in 12 jurisdictions and the related €1.6 billion “cashbox” placing by CRH to raise funds for the acquisition of certain assets from Lafarge S.A. and Holcim Limited
- Advised CRH plc on various of its domestic and global acquisitions and disposals
- Advised eir on (i) GIC’s acquisition of €230 million minority holding in eir and (ii) the €3.5 billion sale of eir to NJJ
- LL B, Trinity College Dublin, 2007
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales, 2011 (currently non-practising)
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2014
- Member of Law Society of England and Wales
- Member of Law Society of Ireland