Connor practices in the area of corporate law, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance.
Connor’s M&A experience includes both public and private transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, reorganisations and joint ventures, both domestic and cross border and in various industries. Connor’s corporate finance experience includes representation of issuers and underwriters in public and private offerings including IPOs and secondary offerings. He also advises on corporate governance, commercial agreements and inward investments.
- Advising Openet on its acquisition by Amdocs
- Advising the successful consortium (National Broadband Ireland) on the project, fundraising and rollout of the National Broadband Plan which is the largest ever telecommunications project undertake by the Irish State (€3 billion)
- Advising Mastercard on the acquisition of Ethoca
- Advising Mastercard on its establishment with IBM of the Truata data trust
- Advising Total Produce plc on the acquisition of a 45% interest in Dole Food Company, Inc. and option to acquire the remaining 55% interest
- Advising the underwriters on various IPOs and capital raisings by Irish domiciled, US listed companies, including Nabriva Therapeutics plc, Nexvet Biopharma plc and Prothena Corporation plc.
- Advising the issuers on various IPOs and capital raisings, including Green REIT plc, Total Produce plc, Balmoral International Land plc and Fyffes plc
- Advising the sellers of Knightsbridge Care Village to Infravia Capital Partners
- Advising the sellers of the Carechoice nursing home group to Infravia Capital Partners
- Advising Granahan McCourt on the sale of a 78% interest in enet and Airspeed to the Irish Infrastructure Fund (IIF), managed by Irish Life Investment Managers and AMP Capital
- LL M (European Law), 1997, University College Dublin
- BCL, 1996, University College Cork
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2002
- Admitted as an attorney in New York, 2001
- Member of Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Member of International Bar Association