Connor practices in the area of corporate law, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance.
Connor’s M&A experience includes both public and private transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, reorganisations and joint ventures, both domestic and cross border and in various industries. Connor’s corporate finance experience includes representation of issuers and underwriters in public and private offerings including IPOs and secondary offerings. He also advises on corporate governance, commercial agreements and inward investments.
- Advising on the sale by Oak Hill Advisors and Twin Point Capital of a majority interest in National Broadband Ireland to Asterion Industrial Partners
- Advising Brookfield Asset Management on its recommended cash offer for Hibernia REIT plc
- Advising SMX plc on the proposed deSPAC merger between Security Matters and Lionheart III Corp. and transition from ASX to Nasdaq
- Advising on the proposed IPO of AnyTech365 through a deSPAC merger with DUET Acquisition Corp.
- Advising Kalera plc on the deSPAC business combination between Kalera SA and Agrico Acquisition Corp. and transition from Euronext Growth Oslo to Nasdaq
- Advising Digital 9 Infrastructure plc on its acquisition of Host Ireland
- Advising UFP Technologies, Inc. on its acquisition of Advant Medical
- Advising ads-tec Energy plc on its IPO through a deSPAC merger
- Advising Nordeus on its acquisition by Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- Advising Angel Pond Corp. on its deSPAC merger with Maria DB
- Advising Total Produce plc on its combination with Dole Food Company, Inc. and the subsequent IPO of Dole plc
- Advising Fusion Fuel Green plc on its IPO through a deSPAC merger
- Advising Openet on its acquisition by Amdocs
- Advising the National Broadband Ireland consortium on the project, fundraising and rollout of the National Broadband Plan (the largest ever telecommunications project undertaken by the Irish State)
- Advising Intel on the acquisition of Movidius
- Advising Mastercard on the acquisition of Ethoca
- Advising Mastercard on the acquisition of Orbiscom
- Advising Mastercard on its establishment with IBM of the Truata data trust
- Advising the underwriters on various IPOs and capital raisings by Irish domiciled, US listed companies, including Nabriva Therapeutics plc, Nexvet Biopharma plc and Prothena Corporation plc.
- Advising the issuers on various IPOs and capital raisings, including Kalera plc, Green REIT plc, Total Produce plc, Balmoral International Land plc and Fyffes plc