Maeve is partner in the Corporate and M&A Group. Maeve advises on public and private mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity investments, equity capital markets and corporate reorganisations.
Maeve advises on both domestic and cross border transactions across various industries.
Maeve was previously based in the London and New York offices of Arthur Cox and also advises international clients on inward investment and corporate governance matters.
- Advising Allergan plc on its pending $63 billion merger with AbbVie
- Advising AIB Group plc and First Data Corporation on their joint acquisition of 95.9% of the issued share capital of Semeral Limited, the parent company of the Payzone Group
- Advising Mastercard International Incorporated on all Irish law aspects of its acquisition of Ethoca Limited
- Advising Brookfield Asset Management on its majority stake investment in the Imagine Communications Group
- Advising CapVest Partners on its disposal of the Mater Private Hospital to InfraVia Capital Partners
- Advising Oaktree Capital on the acquisition of The Square, Tallaght
- Advising Fyffes plc on its EUR750 million acquisition by Sumitomo Corporation
- Advising Allergan plc on its USD 40billion disposal of its global generic business to Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Advising Greenergy International Limited on the acquisition of Inver Energy Limited
- Postgraduate Diploma in Arbitration, 2010, University College Dublin
- BBLS, 2005, University College Dublin
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales, 2012 (non-practising)
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2010
- Member of Law Society of Ireland
- Member of Law Society of England & Wales