Maeve is partner in the Corporate and M&A Group. Maeve advises on public and private mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity investments, equity capital markets and corporate reorganisations.
Maeve advises on both domestic and cross border transactions across various industries.
Maeve was previously based in the London and New York offices of Arthur Cox and also advises international clients on inward investment and corporate governance matters.
- Advising a search fund led by Mission Spring Ventures and Pacific Lake Partners on its acquisition of ETU, a leading immersive and simulation based learning provider
- Advising Glanbia plc on the disposal of its 40% interest in Glanbia Ireland DAC to Glanbia Co-operative Society Limited
- Advising InfraVia Capital Partners on its investment of a 49.9% stake in Fibre Networks Ireland Holdings Limited, a dedicated joint venture fibre company with eir focused on the deployment of fibre-to-the-home across the Republic of Ireland
- Advising Total Produce plc on its combination with Dole Food Company, Inc. and the successful IPO of Dole plc
- Advising Greenergy International Limited on its acquisitions in Ireland, including Inver Energy Limited and Amber Oil
- Advising Novozymes A/S on its acquisition of PrecisionBiotics
- Advising Allergan plc on its $63 billion merger with AbbVie
- Advising AIB Group plc and First Data Corporation on their joint acquisition of 95.9% of the issued share capital of Semeral Limited, the parent company of the Payzone Group
- Advising Mastercard International Incorporated on all Irish law aspects of its acquisition of Ethoca Limited
- Advising Brookfield Asset Management on its majority stake investment in the Imagine Communications Group
- Advising CapVest Partners on its disposal of the Mater Private Hospital to InfraVia Capital Partners
- Advising Oaktree Capital on the acquisition of The Square, Tallaght
- Advising Fyffes plc on its EUR750 million acquisition by Sumitomo Corporation
- Advising Allergan plc on its USD 40billion disposal of its global generic business to Teva Pharmaceuticals