Chris is a partner in the Corporate and M&A Group.
Chris specialises in corporate finance, advising international and domestic listed, public and private companies on all aspects of company law, including on compliance and governance issues. He has extensive experience of advising on corporate migrations to Ireland, public takeovers and schemes of arrangement, ECM transactions and private equity. Prior to joining the firm, Chris trained and worked in London, most recently in the London office of a leading US law firm.
- Advising Thermo Fisher on the acquisition of GlaxoSmithKline’s API business in Ireland
- Advising Pentair plc on its demerger of nVent Electric plc
- Advising OrbiMed and Longitude Capital on their majority investment in Sublimity Therapeutics (formerly Sigmoid Pharma)
- Advising Ascential plc on its acquisition of Clavis Insight
- Advising Summit Partners on its equity investment in Trintech
- Advising Montagu on its acquisition of Oasis Group
- Advising Cooper Industries plc on its takeover by Eaton Corporation under a new NYSE listed Irish holding company
- Advising Warner Chilcott plc on its takeover by Actavis, Inc. under a new NYSE listed Irish holding company and subsequent acquisition of Forest Laboratories Inc.
- Advising Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc on its exchangeable senior notes offering
- Advising numerous listed clients on their buyback programmes