A private M&A deal can be complex. We act for buyers and sellers alike on private M&A transactions. We have the experience, depth of expertise, specialist support and knowledge to ensure that the best outcome is obtained for our clients.
For buyers, our range of services will ensure you have the best strategic and corporate advice along with the optimum tax structuring and merger control analysis, and other specialist support. For sellers, we can ensure a commercially-based approach which protects you and limits your liability tail, focuses on deal certainty and delivers the best outcome to you. We are the leading M&A practice in Ireland for a reason.
- Advising the shareholders of Linesight, a global consultancy firm headquartered in Ireland, on the acquisition of Linesight by IPS-Integrated Project Services, LLC, a subsidiary of Alleghany Corporation (NYSE:Y)
- Advising Viavi Solutions (a subsidiary of Viavi Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: VIAV)) on its acquisition of Anuview Software Limited, a provider of cyber security and threat detection software
- Advising Cool Planet Group on its acquisition of Powerhouse Generation, one of Ireland’s leading demand response aggregators
- Advising Cognizant on its acquisition of TQS Integration Limited
- Advising Nordeus, a mobile games developer, on its sale to Take Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- Advising Universal-Investment, a leading European funds service platform, on its acquisition of Metzler Ireland Limited, an Irish fund administration company
- Advising the shareholders of Strencom, a leading secure connectivity and cloud solutions company, on its sale to Welltel
- Advising Ørsted, a global-leader in offshore wind power, on its agreement to acquire a 100% equity interest in the Ireland and UK onshore wind business of Brookfield Renewable
- Advising EML Payments on its agreement to acquire Sentenial and its Open Banking brand Nuapay
- Advising John Laing Group plc, the responsible investor and active manager of infrastructure projects internationally, on the sale of its Irish wind farm, Glencarbry, to Greencoat Renewables plc
- Advising Lansweeper N.V. on its acquisition of Fing Limited and its subsidiary Fing Italia S.r.l.
- Advising Caldic B.V. on its agreement to acquire Brand-Nu Laboratories and BNL Sciences
- Advising MJ Hudson on its acquisition of Bridge Group Limited
- Advising Greenergy on its acquistion of Amber Petroleum
- Advising Hickey’s pharmacy group on its acquisition by Uniphar plc
- Advising Bunzl plc on its acquisition of a majority interest in Abco Kovex Limited
- Advising MSD Animal Health on its acquisition of IdentiGEN
Ten Earlsfort Terrace
T: +353 1 920 1000
F: +353 1 920 1020
E: [email protected]