Arthur Cox contributes to Mondaq’s ESG Guide
Mondaq have published their Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Regulation Comparative Guide.
The Comparative Guides provide an overview of some of the key points of law and practice and allow readers to compare regulatory environments and laws across multiple jurisdictions.
Of Counsel and Senior Professional Support lawyers from across the firm have contributed the comparative guide for Ireland:
- Maedhbh Clancy, Of Counsel, Finance
- Suzanne Kearney, Of Counsel, Corporate and M&A
- Katrina Donnelly, Senior Professional Support Lawyer, Infrastructure, Construction and Utilities
- Niamh Fennelly, Senior Professional Support Lawyer, Employment
- Sinead Cantillon, Senior Professional Support Lawyer, Finance
- Aisling Carey, Senior Professional Support Lawyer, Corporate and M&A
Read the full Ireland guide here.