Amy is a partner in our Corporate and M&A Group. Amy advises Irish and multinational public and private companies on all aspects of corporate and commercial law across a range of industries and sectors.
Amy’s key areas of expertise are domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, loan portfolio sales, joint ventures, venture capital and private equity transactions. Amy is adept at handling cross-jurisdictional matters and has particular experience in transactions and advisory work in the renewable energy, infrastructure and financial services sectors.
- Advising Ørsted on its agreement with ESB to jointly develop an Irish offshore wind portfolio
- Acting for Permanent TSB plc on its proposed acquisition of certain elements of the Ulster Bank retail, SME and asset finance businesses
- Acting for KBC Bank on multiple significant corporate and loan portfolio transactions
- Advised Green Investment Group on the acquisition of the Sceirde Rocks Offshore Wind Project
- Advising on the sale by Oak Hill Advisors and Twin Point Capital of a majority interest in National Broadband Ireland to Asterion Industrial Partners
- Acting for Blackstone on the acquisition of multiple real estate assets
- Acting for a number of leading US private equity houses with respect to the acquisition and sale of certain Irish loan portfolio and other assets
- Advising HIG Capital in relation to the establishment of and/or ongoing management of their respective Irish investment platforms and joint-venture arrangements