Sophie is a partner in our Corporate and M&A Group and leads our Venture Capital and Growth Equity practice.
Sophie has substantial experience advising on a range of venture capital and venture debt transactions, equity investments, shareholders agreements, private equity, limited partnership structures and mergers and acquisitions. Sophie’s M&A experience includes private transactions such as mergers, acquisitions and reorganisations, both domestic and cross border and in various industries.
- Advising Montagu on its agreement to acquire a strategic stake in Waystone
- Advising Bridgepoint and Astorg on their acquisition of Fenergo Group Limited
- Advising Eurazeo on its co-investment in Planet Payment with Advent International
- Advising Welltel on its private equity investment by Livingbridge
- Advising the National Broadband Ireland financial sponsor consortium on the tender, fundraising and rollout of the National Broadband Plan (EUR3bn)
- Advising Scurri on a €9 million investment round which was led by Gresham House
- Advising Mercuria Energy Trading SA in relation to its investment in TechMet Limited
- Advising Ally Bridge Group (HK) Limited on its equity investment in Mainstay Medical Holdings plc
- Advising Illumina Ventures and HLM Venture Partners on a €70m investment in Let’s Get Checked