Kylie is a partner in the Corporate and M&A Group and advises clients on all areas of corporate law.
Kylie focuses on both public and private mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity investments, corporate advisory matters, corporate restructurings and commercial contract drafting and advice. She advises on both domestic and cross border transactions across a wide range of industries. Kylie also specialises in public corporate governance and securities advisory work for international and domestic publicly listed clients.
- Advised Total Produce plc on its combination with Dole Food Company, Inc. and the IPO of Dole plc
- Advised Cognizant on its acquisition of TQS Integration Limited and of Zenith Technologies Limited
- Advised Novozymes A/S on its acquisition of Precisionbiotics Group Limited
- Advised Granahan McCourt on the sale of enet and Airspeed to the Irish Infrastructure Fund, managed by Irish Life Investment Managers and AMP Capital
- Advised Telus International on its acquisition of Voxpro
- Advised Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc plc on its agreement to acquire GW Pharmaceuticals plc
- Advised Bunzl plc on its agreement to acquire a majority interest in Abco Kovex Limited
- Advised Oaktree Capital on the acquisition of The Square, Tallaght