+353 1 920 2266
Ten Earlsfort Terrace
Thelma works in our Real Estate Group and advises both domestic and international clients on a wide variety of real estate transactions, in particular financing and property aspects of share sales.
Thelma has broad experience across all real estate sectors (office, industrial, hospitality and retail) and a wide range of transactions, including: single-asset acquisitions & disposals, commercial leasing, forward-fund and forward-purchase development agreements and landlord & tenant issues / asset management.
Thelma regularly collaborates with colleagues across the Firm on a variety of cross-border and domestic deals, including: construction, tax, finance, renewable energy projects, and corporate M&A.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Corporate Law, 2007, National University of Ireland, Galway
- Bachelor of Laws, 2008, National University of Ireland, Galway
- Master of Laws, 2010, National University of Ireland, Galway
- Certificate of Data Protection, 2014, Law Society of Ireland
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2017
- Member of the Law Society of Ireland