+353 1 920 1759
Ten Earlsfort Terrace
Deirdre is a partner in the Real Estate Department and provides comprehensive, targeted advice to public and private sector, domestic and international clients on acquisitions and disposals of commercial property, landlord and tenant matters and property finance arrangements.
She regularly provides real estate advices to our corporate, banking, and environmental and planning teams and is particularly experienced in commercial real estate investment transactions, Private Rented Sector (PRS) matters and Purpose Built Student Accommodation (PBSA) deals.
- Advising Ardstone Partners ICAV on the forward purchase and forward fund acquisition of numerous PRS developments.
- Advising Blackstone on the acquisition of Spencer Place and portfolio acquisition of Burlington Plaza, a 238,000 square foot office complex predominantly let to Amazon, Three’s Irish headquarters building and Whitaker Court comprising a 157,000 square foot multi-let investment.
- Advising on the acquisition of logistics Units 1 + 2 Greenogue Business Park and letting to Wincanton.
- Advising Brookfield on the acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Hibernia REIT plc.
- Advising Aberdeen Standard Investments on the acquisition of residential schemes at Blackhall Street, Smithfield, Dublin 7 and Roselawn.
- Advising Amundi in relation to the forward purchase acquisition of Fitzwilliam 28, an office development under construction and pre-let to Slack Technologies Limited.
- Advising Facebook on its acquisition, leasing and proposed development of its 14 acre international HQ at Ballsbridge including the coordination and negotiation of Agreements for Lease, Leases and Works Agreements with individual block owners and other stakeholders.
- Advising Ørsted on the real estate aspects of its acquisition of Brookfield Renewables Ireland and its existing and in-development wind energy portfolio.
- Advising Lightsource Renewable Energy Ireland Limited in relation to the disposal of a portfolio of Irish solar farms consented and under various stages of development to Statkraft
- Advising AIG in relation to provision of development finance secured on large scale residential schemes at Coopers Cross (Kennedy Wilson) and Grand Canal Harbour (Marlet) in Dublin.
Education & Qualifications
- Postgraduate Diploma, Commercial Property, 2009, Law Society of Ireland
- BCL (Law with French Law), 2005, University College Dublin
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2009
- Member of Law Society of Ireland