Deirdre joined Arthur Cox in 2006 and has experience acting for domestic and international clients on acquisitions and disposals of real estate, landlord and tenant matters and property finance arrangements.
She also works closely with our corporate and finance teams on commercial property related transactions.
- Advising Wells Fargo on the financing of the acquisition by Hines of two student accommodation schemes in Dublin at Binary Hub and Dorset Point
- Advising Bank of Ireland on the financing of a student accommodation scheme at Brewery Quarter, South Main Street, Cork
- Advising Triuva on behalf of an institutional investor, in relation to the forward purchase of Block 1 Dublin Landings, including in relation to the development scheme documents, the ownership and occupational leasehold interests and coordinating our tax and construction teams on the acquisition and our finance team in relation to the requirements of the investor’s financing bank
- Advising Oaktree on the acquisition of The Square Shopping Centre, Tallaght
- Advising Glenveagh Properties Plc on its acquisition of Hollystown Golf Club
- Advising Kennedy Wilson on its arrangements in relation to a mixed-use development at Clancy Quay and fund restructuring matters from a property perspective
- Advising Chartered Land on the sale of Dundrum Town Centre and other retail assets comprising Project Jewel
- Advising Green Property plc on the disposal of Blanchardstown Shopping Centre
- Advising Green REIT plc on the acquisition of a portfolio of properties as part of Projects Arc and Sapphire (office and retail properties) (total values excess €500m) and on-going asset management matters
- Advising the Central Park Limited Partnership on the joint venture acquisition of Central Park office park (excess €200 million)