Fiona is a senior associate in the Real Estate Group and advises clients on all aspects of commercial property law.
Fiona has significant experience advising domestic and international clients on commercial lease & surrender negotiations, investment acquisitions & disposals, corporate merger & acquisition transactions, large-scale developments, real estate finance and asset management. Fiona has been a key deal team member on several headline property transactions and has been responsible for managing teams, large volumes of due diligence and contract negotiations.
She has advised our most high-profile national and international investors on the largest real estate investment transactions to complete in recent years, including Blackstone on its acquisition of the Cedar Portfolio, Ørsted on its acquisition of the Ireland and UK onshore wind business of Brookfield Renewable and Bain Capital on its financing of Newmarket Square, Dublin 8.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Business and Law, 2008, University College Dublin
- Diploma in Corporate Law and Governance, 2012, Law Society of Ireland
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2013
- Qualified to practice law in England and Wales, 2013
- Member of the Law Society of Ireland