Kenneth is a partner in the Real Estate Group. He specialises in property development and investment, and advises on title, leasing, funding and construction issues.
Kenneth’s practice also includes advising on the property aspects of share sales and insolvency & corporate recovery matters in conjunction with the firm’s other practice groups.
- Advising Bord Gáis Éireann on the property aspects of the development of the Whitegate Independent Power Plant
- Advising Trinity College Dublin, University College Dublin and Dublin City University on property issues concerning the management of their property portfolios
- Advising Covanta on the property aspects of the development of the Dublin Waste to Energy project
- Advising Ernst & Young, receivers, in relation to property issues arising in the receivership of certain assets in the Zoe Group, including advice on the sale of the Ulysses Portfolio and on the sale of Google’s European headquarters
- Advising on the sale of The Lodge at Doonbeg, Whites Hotel Wexford, Clayton Hotel Galway and Blarney Golf Resort
- Advising Morgan Stanley as funders on the acquisition by Starwood of the Elm Park scheme, Dublin 4
- Advising CRH plc on all property issues relating to its Irish operations
- Advising on all property aspects of the National Conference Centre PPP Project