David is Of Counsel in the Asset Management and Investment Funds Group. He has experience in advising on the issues surrounding the establishment and regulation of investment funds in Ireland.
David works closely with a number of leading financial institutions and asset managers primarily based in the UK, US and Ireland and has led a number of these through the process of establishment and authorisation of investment funds in Ireland. David regularly advises in relation to the marketing of foreign investment funds in Ireland. He has previously worked on secondment with Ulster Bank, with a particular remit to advise its Private Wealth Management team on a number of specific projects. David is active within the industry and is a current member of the Irish Funds AML Working Group.
- BA (Law & Economics), 2003, National University of Ireland, Galway
- LL B, 2004, National University of Ireland, Galway
- Diploma in Applied Finance Law, 2007, Law Society of Ireland
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2007
- Member of Law Society of Ireland
- Member of Irish Funds Industry Association (formerly sat as a committee member on the Irish Funds Marketing Committee and Irish Funds Legal and Regulatory Committee; currently on the Irish Funds AML Working Group)