A private M&A deal can be complex. We act for buyers and sellers alike on private M&A transactions. We have the experience, depth of expertise, specialist support and knowledge to ensure that the best outcome is obtained for our client. For buyers, our range of services will ensure you have the best strategic and corporate advice along with the optimum tax structuring and merger control analysis and other specialist support. For sellers, we can ensure a commercial based approach which protects you and limits your liability tail, focuses on deal certainty and delivers the best outcome to you. We are the leading M&A practice in Ireland for a reason.
- Advising Repligen Corporation on its agreement to acquire ARTeSYN Biosolutions
- Advising Lansweeper N.V. on its acquisition of Fing Limited and its subsidiary Fing Italia S.r.l.
- Advising Caldic B.V. on its agreement to acquire Brand-Nu Laboratories and BNL Sciences
- Advising MJ Hudson on its acquisition of Bridge Group Limited
- Advising Further Global Capital Management on its acquisition of AA Ireland group
- Advising Greenergy on its agreement to acquire Amber Petroleum
- Advising LRN Corporation on its acquisition of Interactive Services
- Advising Hickey’s pharmacy group on its acquisition by Uniphar plc
- Advising Bunzl plc on its acquisition of a majority interest in Abco Kovex Limited
- Advising MSD Animal Health on its acquisition of IdentiGEN