Arthur Cox has one of the leading public M&A practices in Ireland.
Our M&A practice is enhanced by the strength and depth of the firm’s specialist departments including: employment, pensions, competition and regulated markets, environment and planning and tax.
- Advising Aon plc on its pending $80 billion all-share combination with Willis Towers Watson plc
- Advising Flutter Entertainment plc on its all-share combination with Stars Group
- Advising Allergan plc on its $63 billion merger with AbbVie
- Advising Green REIT plc on its €1.34 billion public takeover by certain funds managed by Henderson Park, comprising a multi-party sales process involving negotiation of transaction documents with multiple sophisticated bidders in parallel
- Advising Epiris on its £206 million take private takeover of IFG Group plc
- Advising Mediahuis NV on its €145.6 million takeover of Independent News & Media plc
- Advising International Paper on its $9 billion offer for Smurfit Kappa
- Advising Shire plc on its acquisition by Takeda Pharmaceutical Company
- Advising Praxair, Inc. on its $70 billion merger of equals with Linde A.G. and the admission of Linde plc to the NYSE and the main market in Frankfurt
- Advising Hanover Investors on its £35.32 million cash acquisition of Escher Group Holdings plc, a company listed on AIM in London, by way of tender offer