Equity Capital Markets
We have Ireland’s leading practice in new issue work, advising on initial public offerings and secondary issues of shares and other securities on the Irish, London and New York Stock Exchanges and other international markets acting both on issuer and underwriter mandates.
We have advised on Ireland’s largest capital raisings and the most innovative investment and capital structures including buy-back by way of Dutch Auction and ASPs. We regularly advise our clients on issuing listed securities as consideration for acquisitions, and on Irish securities laws issues more generally.
- Advised the issuers on the initial public offerings of Aer Lingus, Applegreen, eircom, Green REIT, Paddy Power, Presbia, Strongbridge Biopharma and TVC Holdings
- Advised Aryzta A.G. on its €800 million underwritten rights issue and the resulting admission of shares on the SIX Swiss Exchange and Euronext Dublin
- Advised CRH plc on its €1 billion ordinary share buy-back programme
- Advised Praxair, Inc. on its $70 billion merger of equals with Linde A.G. and the admission of Linde plc to the NYSE and the main market in Frankfurt
- Advised Goodbody Stockbrokers and Morgan Stanley as sponsors on the €3 billion initial public offering of Allied Irish Banks to the Irish Stock Exchange and the London Stock Exchange