Derivatives, Treasury and Market Infrastructure
We have a market leading derivatives team that advises on the full spectrum of products, markets, participants and transactions involving derivatives and treasury products.
We also advise on all the regulatory aspects of the derivatives market including synthetic securitisations, regulatory capital relief, EMIR and securities financing. Our clients include international banks, clearing houses, investment funds, providers of market infrastructure (including clearing systems), managers, corporates and institutional investors.
The team combines technical excellence and an ability to analyse risk and advise on tax and regulatory issues with real experience of insolvency and work out procedures, together with clear thinking on netting and collateral arrangements.
- Advising clients on regulatory issues connected with the transaction of all types of derivatives, repos, securities lending and related products and arrangements, as well as on related exchanges and clearing systems
- Opining on the enforceability of close-out netting and collateral arrangements
- Advising on synthetic securitisations and efficient regulatory capital structures
- Advising Amundi on its gold-linked Irish law ETC platform
- Acting for LCH, the London clearing house