Sarah advises on all aspects of pensions law and charity law.
She advises trustees and employers on the establishment and day-to-day operation of occupational pension schemes including: on scheme restructuring; liability management exercises; benefit design; benefit reductions; scheme amendments; administration queries for example those in relation to pension adjustment orders; the winding up of pension schemes; and the application of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) to pension schemes.She also advises in relation to the application of the Charities Act, 2009 and in particular in relation to applications to the Charities Regulatory Authority; obtaining tax exempt status from the Revenue Commissioners; the mergers of charities; fundraising queries and governance matters.
- FLCM, London College of Music and Media, 2006
- LL M, University College Dublin, 2004
- BCL, University College Dublin, 2003
- Admitted as a solicitor, 2007
- Current Board member of the Association of Pension Lawyers in Ireland
- Member of Irish Association of Pension Funds