Debt Capital Markets
Our market leading team advises on the full range of debt capital markets transactions, including standalone bonds and debt programmes, sovereign debt, regulatory capital, covered bonds, LPNs, private placements, high yield and structured finance.
Our clients include Irish and international issuers, arrangers, underwriters, rating agencies, trustees and investors.
We regularly assist clients in structuring and executing complex debt securities transactions working alongside specialists from our financial regulatory and tax teams. Our dedicated debt listing team has unrivalled experience and acts as listing agent for a wide variety of debt products on Euronext Dublin.
The Debt Capital Markets team is rated Tier 1 for Debt Capital Markets by Chambers Europe, the Legal 500 and IFLR1000.
Finance: Monthly Horizon Scanner
Our Finance Group publishes a monthly horizon-scanner, covering topical Irish and EU legal and regulatory matters. An archive of previous monthly editions can be accessed here.
- Advising the Joint Lead Managers on the €4 billion landmark issuance of Ireland’s first sovereign green bond and a subsequent €2 billion tap issuance
- Advising Société Générale and Merrill Lynch International as Arrangers on Dell Bank’s inaugural €500,000,000 Eurobond (governed by Irish law)
- Advising the Joint Lead Managers on the first issue of Irish law governed notes under Bank of Ireland’s €25,000,000,000 EMTN Programme
- Advising Allergan PLC in respect of its €1,000,000,000 fixed rate note and €700,000,000 floating rate note issuance
- Advising Europcar on its €450,000,000 high yield bond issuance