Aiden is a partner in the Finance Group and leads the Debt Capital Markets team.
He specialises in structured finance, securitisation, credit structures/CLOs and private funds transactions. Aiden’s clients include arrangers, asset managers, hedge funds, private equity firms and institutional investors. Prior to joining Arthur Cox, Aiden worked for a number of years in London with Allen & Overy, UBS and Morgan Stanley.
- Advising in respect of CLO transactions for collateral managers including CIFC, CVC, KKR, MAN GLG and Sound Point
- Advising Blackstone/GSO, HIG Capital, Investcorp, MacKay Shields, Partners Group and Napier Park on the establishment of S.110 risk retention holding structures
- Advising Lone Star on all of its Irish RMBS transactions
- Advising on Irish RMBS transactions for originators including Bank of Ireland, Jepson, Oaktree, Pepper Finance and PTSB
- Advising Morgan Stanley and Bank of America Merrill Lynch on various CMBS transactions under the ELOC and Taurus programmes, respectively
- Advising Partners Group on the irish aspects of its Australian listed investment trust structure, Partners Group Global Income Fund
- Advising Be-spoke Capital in connection with the establishment of a novel SME direct lending platform focussed on the Spanish SME market
- Advising KKR and Blackstone/GSO on various direct lending vehicles and platforms (European and global) and general Irish financial regulatory matters including MiFID and AIFMD issues
- Advising Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and NatWest Markets on various portfolio financings involving Irish S.110 and fund structures
- Advising on various Greek NPL financing transactions for Alpha Bank, Eurobank and Piraeus Bank including projects such as Pillar, Cairo, Galaxy and Orion