Niamh advises a broad range of clients across the construction, energy, infrastructure, and PPP sectors.
Niamh advises clients on a wide range of matters and focuses principally on construction law, projects and infrastructure (including public-private partnerships), and energy. She has acted for developers, contractors, and lenders on a wide range of construction projects, PPPs, development finance transactions (including the residential, leisure, and office accommodation sectors), and on the construction aspects of many project finance transactions (principally in the energy, transport and social infrastructure sectors). In addition, Niamh has recently advised on a number of large transactions in the pharmaceutical and telecoms sectors.
- Advising Oweninny Power DAC on the Oweninny Wind Farm project.
- Advising daa plc on the main construction contract and ancillary packages for major capital infrastructure projects at Dublin Airport including the second runway project.
- Advising National Broadband Ireland on the construction contracts for the National Broadband Project.
- Advising funders, sponsors, and developers (including recently a US bank) on the construction aspects of various development financing and forwarded funded projects in Dublin.
- Advising Legal & General on the construction aspects of a social housing project in Ireland.
- Advising on the construction contracts for a large pharmaceutical plant expansion project in Dublin.
- Advising BAM PPP on the Public-Private Partnership contracts for some significant PPPs including schools and courthouses.
- Advising Brookfield on a number of renewable energy transactions in Ireland.
- Advising an investor on the construction law aspects of the development of a number of Primary Care Centres in Ireland.
- LL B (Ling. Franc.,) – Law and French, Trinity College Dublin, 2009
- Diplôme – Droit Français (Diploma, French Law) Diplôme – Études Supérieurs de la langue française (Diploma, French Language), 2008
- Legal Practice Course (LPC) BPP Law School
- Postgraduate Certificate in Sustainable Energy Finance, Dublin City University, 2014
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales, 2013
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2013