Eileen is Head of Legal Tech and Innovation Services in Arthur Cox. She has over three decades of experience in consulting services and the tech industry.
Eileen has developed and led global teams in technology driven business change programmes. Prior to joining Arthur Cox this year, Eileen spent 17 years in senior leadership positions at both European and global levels within Accenture, where her group was responsible for the strategy, design, implementation and support of the IT infrastructure, IT services and business applications to support Accenture globally. This includes supporting approximately 250 global applications including a global single instance ERP on SAP and maintaining the global network and data centre/cloud infrastructure along with managing more than 400,000 workstations, email and OneDrive accounts.
- Directed a global IT operations transformation programme, reorganizing and consolidating all existing IT operations into one new umbrella organisation with the objective to standardise and digitise IT operations globally. The programme delivered a step change improvement in resilience, scale, performance, security and cost for Accenture mission critical IT services
- Led an initiative to revisit the strategy for the Dublin based Accenture CIO team, pivoting their focus and skills to the latest digital trends
- Established a CIO data analytics and AI studio serving the Accenture business globally out of Dublin
- Established a Dublin based CIO rapid software engineering studio focused on agile methods for delivery and using the latest technology stack including cloud platform services. This team sets the standards for custom development across the Accenture CIO organization globally
- Established a user experience and change enablement group focused on driving user centric design principles on all CIO products and leading change programmers across the Accenture business globally
- Served as a member of the Governance Committee for the corporate CIO Cloud Programme – whose remit was to define and direct the CIO cloud strategy and implementation. Over a two year period the programme successfully shifted 90% plus of the IT infrastructure to the cloud. The programme is a key enabler of the corporate CIO digital agenda
- While CIO for Accenture Corporate Services, she was accountable for delivery of multi-million dollar technology enabled business change programmes to support strategic initiatives across Accenture’s corporate functions globally. This included Global Shared Services for Finance and HR, Procurement, Legal and Commercial, Facilities & Services, Global Travel, HR, Payroll and Client Teams
- Played a pivotal leadership role on the technology workstream for the implementation of the Accenture Dock, Accenture’s Innovation Centre located in the heart of Dublin’s tech quarter