Ciaran is a Manager in in the Legal Tech and Innovation Services department.
Ciaran has a background in engineering and several years of experience as a technical consultant. He is responsible for the management and coordination of a team of Relativity Certified Administrators (RCA) together with the implementation of processes and procedures. Ciaran is certified in Relativity Analytics & Processing and has extensive experience in a number of document review platforms.
- Lead a team that was involved in the reduction of over 1 million documents to a reviewable set of 50,000 by the use of specific keywords, email threading and data analytics.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of the Technology Assisted Review (TAR) process. In once particular instance he led a team that was involved in the reduction of over 1 million documents to a reviewable set of 50,000 by the use of specific keywords together with technology assisted review
- Certified in Relativity analytics which can be used to group and visualise documents based on concepts..
- Designed a a bespoke processing solution to enable the review of support tickets for a large multi-national US based Software Company.
- Created bespoke reporting solutions in Relativity and Excel. Building of VBA macros to automated reports in an efficient, accurate and consise format.
- Acted as the technical lead on a number of banking investigation cases. This involved adhering to a complex privilege schedule & production specification together with submitting a number of test productions prior to the final production.
- Developed end-to-end eDiscovery workflows and acted as the technical lead for cases varying from Subject Access Requests to large scale regulatory investigations and Discoveries.
- B.A.I., 2004, Electronic and Electrical Engineering (Hon.), Trinity College Dublin
- Nuix eDiscovery Specialist 2018
- Relativity Certified Admin. 2019
- Relativity Analytics 2020
- Relativity Processing 2020