Ben leads Digital Transformation efforts at Arthur Cox, and advises on the use of Legal Technology to enhance our client-facing legal services.
Ben has a background in consulting with clients on digital strategy and digital transformation, leveraging technology to reduce risk, improve efficiency, and deliver tangible benefits to the bottom line alongside a measurable ROI.
At Arthur Cox, Ben focuses both on bringing legal technology into everyday use within our practice groups, and on developing new service offerings that are powered by cutting-edge technology and new ways of working. His efforts across both these areas is underpinned with a focus on our clients, and ensuring that they continue to receive the highest levels of service.
- Ran selection process for, and managed implementation and adoption of, a firm-wide Document Automation service
- Managed implementation and adoption of DocuSign across the firm
- Developed a new DSAR Consultancy service, enabling clients to leverage tooling provided by an Arthur Cox technology partner to better manage the processing of any DSARs they recieve
- Assisted with definition of a new Digital Charter for Arthur Cox
- Managed the ongoing definition and implementation of a series of utilities for a range of different Practice Groups that help to digitise and automate otherwise complex and high-risk activities.
- BSc Hons, 2007, University of Kent
- PRINCE2 Practioner, 2012-17