Elaine is a senior associate in our Tax Group and advises a broad range of Irish and international clients on all aspects of corporate and financial services taxation.
Elaine advises on the tax aspects of a wide variety of transactions, with particular expertise in advising on establishing in Ireland, public and private mergers and acquisitions, domestic and international group restructurings, IP structuring, aviation and equipment leasing transactions, securitisations and structured finance transactions. She has also acted for clients in strategic engagements and disputes with tax authorites on a range of matters including mandatory disclosure obligations and tax credit claims.
- Bachelor of Business and Law (Intl), 2013, University College Dublin
- Professional Diploma in Employment Law, 2016, University College Dublin
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2017
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales (non-practising), 2018
- Associate of the Irish Tax Institute / Chartered Tax Advisor, 2019
- Member of the Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Irish Tax Institute