We have a dedicated team of lawyers advising venture capital funds and VC-backed emerging and growth companies in connection with their formation, fundraising, governance and investments.
Our Venture Capital Team, combined with the strength and depth of the firm’s specialist departments, allow us to serve as strategic advisers throughout each stage of a company’s life cycle, from early stage venture financings to exit.
We have experience in fund formation and assist in the formation of venture capital and other funds. We also regularly advise specialised investment funds and corporates making investments in companies.
- Advising HT Materials Science on a €5 million investment round which was led by Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures and Progress Tech Transfer
- Advising Scurri on a €9 million investment round which was led by Gresham House Ventures
- Advising Mercuria Energy Trading SA in relation to its initial investment and a follow-on investment in TechMet Limited
- Advising Frontline Ventures on the establishment of its new €70 million seed fund focused on supporting early-stage B2B companies based in Europe with potential to scale globally
- Advising Ally Bridge Group (HK) Limited on its $108 million equity investment in Mainstay Medical Holdings plc
- Advising Illumina Ventures and HLM Ventures on $71 million Series C financing in Let’s Get Checked
- Advising Carrick Therapeutics on $95 million Series A fundraising
- Advising FIRE1 on $7.5m million Series A fundraising and $50m Series B fundraising
- Advising ALX Oncology on $166 million in Series A-C fundraisings