We are at the forefront in structuring and executing the most innovative transactions in an evolving debt finance market.
We act for banks and other financial institutions, institutional investors, alternative lenders and other market participants, both domestic and international, as well as for a wide range of borrowers, including investment grade and other corporate and private banking clients. Our extensive experience in corporate lending and broad client base enables us to have unique commercial understanding of the market and to bring crucial industry knowledge, technical expertise and strong commercial outlook to every transaction.
Our Group is an acknowledged market leader in Ireland in both domestic and international finance with expertise spanning the spectrum of debt products including hybrid finance options such as bank/bond structures, asset-based lending, structured finance and warehouse lending.
- Advising Covanta, parent company of Dublin Waste to Energy Limited, on the refinancing of the Dublin waste to Energy PPP Project. This 600,000 tonne per annum waste to energy facility, located on the Poolbeg peninsula in Dublin Port, is the largest project-financed waste to energy facility in Europe and the largest privately financed infrastructure project in Ireland
- Advising multiple domestic and international banks on their bilateral facilities to Lidl Ireland and Lidl Northern Ireland
- Advising Activate Capital Limited on the provision of €500 million senior and mezzanine facilities to it by The Ireland Strategic Investment Fund and KKR Credit to fund Irish residential projects
- Advising Bank of Ireland Corporate Banking and Agency Group in respect of various financings across all industry sectors including lending to plc and multinational companies, the food, agricultural and beverages sector, the hotel sector and its semi-state and government body sector
- Advising various corporate borrowers in negotiating restructured facilities with their banks and in refinancing their facilities out of NAMA