Our leveraged finance practice is recognised as a market-leader in advising both lenders (including traditional and alternative capital providers) and borrowers on a wide variety of acquisition and leveraged finance deals.
We have devised, structured and implemented highly complex deals (both domestic and cross border) involving several layers of financing including debt securities, secured credit facilities, senior, second-lien, mezzanine and junior debt and restructurings.
Drawing on the experience and market knowledge of our banking, capital markets, funds, real estate, corporate and tax practice groups, we provide a comprehensive service advising on all elements of leveraged financing transactions culminating in the best solution for our clients.
- Advising Total Produce plc (as borrower) on a $300 million financing relating to the agreement to acquire a 45% stake in the Dole Food Company. This transaction brought together two of the world’s leading fresh produce companies resulting in the creation of the world’s leading fresh fruit and vegetables group
- Advising Applegreen plc on acquisition facilities from a syndicate of Irish and international banks for the part financing of the acquisition of a 50.1% share in the Welcome Break Group
- Advising a syndicate of Irish, UK and Canadian based lenders on a €400 million refinancing of existing facilities made available by separate European and Canadian banking syndicates to the IPL Plastics Group
- Advising Five Arrows (a Rothschild vehicle) on the financing of a number of acquisition transactions by the Arachas Insurance Group
- Advising Cap Vest and Valeo Foods on the financing (with JP Morgan as lead arranger) of the acquisition of a series of businesses including Jacobs Fruitfield, Rowse Honey and Balconi
Ten Earlsfort Terrace
T: +353 1 920 1000
F: +353 1 920 1020
E: [email protected]