Richard is a Partner in the Arthur Cox Belfast office, specialising in Corporate and Commercial matters including corporate M&A and private equity investment.
Richard deals with a diverse range of corporate and commercial matters on a day to day basis for high profile local and international clients across varying sectors, including agri-science, aviation, industry and manufacturing, logistics, med-tech and retail. He has extensive expertise across all company and commercial law areas including mergers and acquisitions, disposals, intra-group reorganisations, joint ventures, private equity investment, corporate governance and general commercial contract work.
- Advising a leading Irish retail and wholesale company on all of its acquisitions and disposals throughout Northern Ireland
- Advising an award winning drug development company on all corporate and commercial matters, including in respect of one of the largest Series A investment rounds ever in Northern Ireland
- Advising a global manufacturer of mobility aids in its acquisition of the entire issued share capital of one of the UK’s leading players in that sector
- Advising a number of local and international clients in connection with Brexit planning and solutions from a legal perspective
- Advising a global publicly listed company in respect of its acquisition of various builder’s merchants and home goods suppliers in Northern Ireland
- Advising a major aerospace company based in Singapore in respect of its acquisition of an aerospace manufacturing company in Northern Ireland
- Advising a global market leader in the manufacture of quarrying machinery in respect of its acquisition of a key distributor in Northern Ireland
- Advising a US publicly listed company involved in the manufacture of microchip technology in its acquisition of a Northern Irish company of the same sector
- Advising a global logistics group in respect of its acquisition of a further leading logistics group within Northern Ireland
- Advising a leading manufacturer and distributor of electrical components in the UK in its acquisition of various entities of the same sector within Northern Ireland
+44 28 9026 5531
- LLB (Hons), 2010, Queen’s University Belfast
- Certificate of Professional Legal Studies, Institute of Professional Legal Studies
- Admitted as a solicitor in Northern Ireland, 2014