+1 212 782 3301
One Rockefeller Plaza
New York NY 10020
Orlaith is a partner in the Tax Group and advises a wide range of clients on the corporate tax issues arising on a broad spectrum of commercial and finance matters.
Orlaith has extensive experience advising domestic and international clients on a broad range of transactions including public and private acquisitions, disposals, mergers and joint ventures, group reorganisations and cross-border restructurings, debt and equity capital markets transactions and structured finance. Her transactional and tax advisory experience is complemented by her work on contentious tax matters including tax enquiries and disputes on matters such as transfer pricing and corporation tax. Previously, Orlaith practiced in a leading international law firm in the City of London. She is currently based in the firm’s New York office.
- Advising PRA Health Sciences on its $12bn sale to ICON plc
- Advising Ørsted, a global-leader in offshore wind power, on its acquisition of a 100% equity interest in the Ireland and UK onshore wind business of Brookfield Renewable.
- Advising Fusion Fuel, a Portuguese based emerging leader in the production of green hydrogen, in its IPO through a merger with HL Acquisitions Corp., a SPAC. The combined company is Fusion Fuel Green plc (Nasdaq: HTOO), an Irish incorporated public company
- Advising Aptiv PLC in relation to its concurrent $1.1 billion SEC-registered offering of 15,149,519 ordinary shares with a $1.1 billion SEC-registered offering of 11,500,000 mandatory convertible preferred shares
- Advising a number of clients on Ireland’s IP regime including “on-shoring” IP to Ireland and aligning it with DEMPE functions
- Advising a number of multinational groups on resolving transfer pricing and related enquiries
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Business and Law, 2009, University College Dublin
- Chartered Tax Adviser, 2012, Irish Tax Institute
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2013
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales (non-practising), 2013
- Member of Irish Tax Institute
- Member of Law Society of Ireland