Sarah is a senior associate in our Employment Law Group. She specialises in providing practical, commercially focused employment law advice to a wide variety of domestic and international clients.
Sarah has considerable experience supporting clients on a broad range of contentious and non-contentious employment law matters. She regularly advises on complex issues arising in the context of workplace investigations, protected disclosures, collective redundancies and employee exits.
Sarah provides expert employment law advice and support on mergers and acquisitions. This work involves detailed due diligence and the neogitating and drafting of employee-related warranties and indemnities.
She frequently advises clients facing employee claims before the Workplace Relations Commission, the Labour Court and the civil courts. In such contentious matters, she advises in-house counsel and HR personnel in relation to the associated risks, and will identify and propose strategies for their consideration in order to achieve the most commercial and practical outcome for their organisation.
- Bachelor in Laws (L.L.B), 2006, Trinity College Dublin
- Master in Laws (L.L.M.), 2007, University College Cork
- Diploma in Employment Law, 2014 University College Dublin
- Certificate in Data Protection, 2016, Law Society of Ireland
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, England and Wales
- Lecturer and tutor in Employment Law, Law Society of Ireland
- Committee member of the Employment Law Association of Ireland (ELAI)