Our Digital Health Group is recognised as market leader in Ireland, combining subject-matter experience, in-depth industry knowledge and strategic problem-solving to advise our clients in relation to novel legal and regulatory issues in this rapidly evolving sector.
Our clients include multinational and start-up pharmaceutical companies, medtech and biotech manufacturers, healthcare organisations, research institutions and telemedicine providers.
Many of our clients are navigating the challenges posed by the convergence of technologies in their products, with medical devices, medicinal products and software being increasingly combined, for example in medical software applications and remote medical technologies. Our Digital Health Group regularly advises on the regulatory and data protection implications of such convergence.
- Advising a global tech company in relation to the regulation of its telemedicine platform
- Advising a leading European telemedicine provider in relation to the regulation of its platform and proposed establishment of Irish operations
- Advising a global administrative service provider for the healthcare industry in relation to the regulation of digital technologies, and its operations and interactions with healthcare professionals and regulators
- Advising a leading European telemedicine platform on proposed operations in Ireland, including interactions with healthcare professionals, pharmacies and the regulation of e-prescriptions
- Advising a leading pharmaceutical wholesaler in relation to the regulation of prescriptions and courier delivery of medicinal products
- Advising a global medical device manufacturer in relation to the delivery of telemedicine services
- Advising a global financial services and insurance provider in relation to the regulatory aspects of a proposed telemedicine project
Ten Earlsfort Terrace
T: +353 1 920 1000
F: +353 1 920 1020
E: [email protected]