Lesley-Ann is a senior associate in the Corporate and M&A Group.
Lesley-Ann advises clients on a wide range of corporate transactions including public and private M&A, joint ventures, equity capital markets transactions and corporate reorganisations. Lesley-Ann also advises clients on corporate governance and general corporate law matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Lesley-Ann trained and worked for a major law firm in London.
Education & Qualifications
- BCL (International), 2007, University College Dublin
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice, 2008, BBP College of Professional Studies Law School, London
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2013
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales, 2010 (non-practising)
- Member of Law Society of Ireland
- Member of Law Society of England and Wales