Ed is Of Counsel in the Banking and Finance Group and acts for a wide range of domestic and international financial institutions and borrowers.
Ed specialises in banking and finance transactions including real estate finance, acquisition finance, corporate lending, debt restructuring, receivables finance, loan portfolio sales and advising financial institutions on standard documentation.
- Advising Legal and General in relation to a secured debt facility provided to Clúid Housing Association for the purpose of financing the provision of social housing in Ireland
- Advising Applegreen in connection with loan facilities with a syndicate of Irish and international banks relating to the acquisition of a majority shareholding in the Welcome Break Group
- Advising an international funder in respect of debt and convertible loan note instrument facilities to Irish tech and healthcare businesses providing for the subscription of redeemable preference shares
- Advising an Irish hotel group in respect of its senior and mezzanine debt facilities in respect of the acquisition and restructure of a portfolio of hotels
- Advising an international private equity firm in respect of the senior debt financing and acquisition of an Irish financial services group
- Advising financial institutions in relation to template loan and security documents, invoice discounting documents, and related terms and conditions
- Advising an international private equity firm establishing a lending platform in Ireland