Aoife Mac Ardle
Aoife works in our Technology and Innovation Group and advises on data protection and privacy, information technology, outsourcing, and e-business matters.
Aoife advises on data privacy issues and commercial contracts for a range of domestic and international clients. Her work includes advising on GDPR compliance, international data transfers, high risk processing activities, data breaches, the exercise of data subject rights and regulatory investigations, as well as advising on services agreements with a technology element. Aoife also advises on intellectual property and freedom of information matters.
- LL.B., Trinity College Dublin
- LL.M., University of Cambridge
- LL.M., University of Chicago Law School
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2017
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales, 2017