Aaron’s practice is focused on the areas of infrastructure, procurement, PPP and project finance. Aaron heads the Infrastructure, Construction & Utilities Group in Arthur Cox.
He has been centrally involved in key infrastructure projects in Ireland for a number of years particularly in the areas of telecoms, health, education, transport and energy. Aaron has extensive commercial experience advising on a range of contracts and sectors including PPP, concessions, managed service, framework, logistics and ICT.
As part of Aaron’s procurement practice, he advises on the defence to procurement challenges and also promotes the rights of bidders.
- Advising National Broadband Ireland on the National Broadband Project
- Advising daa plc on the second runway at Dublin Airport and infrastructure developments generally
- Advising Irish Rail in relation to its National Train Control Centre Project
- Advising BAM PPP/PGGM on their PPPs in Ireland
- Advising Celtic Roads Group on its operation of the M1, M7 and N25 Roads PPP concessions
- Advising Coillte in relation to the procurement of a number of windfarms
- Advising Applegreen on its PPP concession in Ireland and in the US
- Advising the Private Hospitals Association on making capacity available to the State in response to COVID-19
- Advising GlobalVia on its M50 and N6 PPP Roads Concessions
- Advising Applus Car Testing Services Limited on the National Car Testing services concession
- LLB, 1996, Trinity College Dublin
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2000
- Member of Law Society of Ireland
Aaron Boyle is known for his “availability, reliability, effective engagement and is solution-oriented.”
IFLR 1000: The Guide to the World’s Leading Financial Law Firms, 2022
“Aaron Boyle is the milkman: he always delivers. Very solution-focused and commercially aware. Very responsive and clear in his advice.”
The Legal 500, 2022
“Aaron Boyle’s attention to detail is noteworthy. He has the stamina to survive long, complex project negotiations and the ability to break it down so that we can bring issues back to the business in bite-size chunks – always with solutions.”
The Legal 500, 2022
“Aaron Boyle provides on-point, practical procurement advice.”
The Legal 500: Europe, Middle East & Africa, 2021