We provide listing services through Arthur Cox Listing Services, which was approved by the Irish Stock Exchange, now Euronext Dublin, as an authorised sponsor in early 2004 to provide listing services for Debt Securities and Investment Funds including Exchange Traded Funds.
Listing Services is an integral part of our Finance Department, which is the largest of its kind in Ireland and is constantly at the forefront of developments in finance law and practice. Our practice revolves around four key areas, including asset management and investment funds, banking and other lending transactions, debt capital markets/structured finance and financial regulation. We also provide Funds Registration – please see Funds Registration page (here). We offer clients a joined-up and integrated approach across practice areas and we excel at advising on transactions which require advice in a number of areas of finance and other areas of law.
We understand that promoters and arrangers need certainty on timing and that listing should not be a leading consideration in the timetable to launch. We have an experienced and dedicated team that provides a smooth and streamlined process and is committed to providing an efficient and user-friendly service. We have acted on many transactions – from plain vanilla transactions to synthetics to whole business securitisations, repackagings, CDOs, High Yield transactions, RMBS and CMBS, Exchange Traded Commodities (“ETC”), REITS, Programmes, Covered Debt, Islamic Financing and other structured products.
Arthur Cox Listings have been guiding issuers through the relevant listing rules and requirements since 2004.
We are a recognised leader in the listing of Debt Securities and we specialise in guiding issuers to ensure a successful listing on any of the Exchanges mentioned below. Arthur Cox Listings provides listings of Debt Securities in the following locations:
Ireland – Euronext Dublin
On the Regulated Market and Global Exchange Market (“GEM”)
Luxembourg – Luxembourg Stock Exchange
On the Regulated Market and Euro MTF
Vienna – Wiener Boerse
The Vienna Multi Trading Facility (“Vienna MTF”)
United Kingdom – London Stock Exchange
International Securities Market (“ISM”)
Guernsey – The International Stock Exchange (“TISE”)
Why choose us?
Our clients appreciate the benefits of listing in any of the above jurisdictions and what Arthur Cox Listings can offer in terms of value add, guidance, efficiency, expediency, flexibility and accessibility.
- Listed Portugal’s first ever green bond on Euronext Dublin. The Issuer, EDP Finance BV, a subsidiary of Portugal’s leading electricity operator, EDP, listed Portugal’s first ever green bond on the Main Securities Market of Euronext Dublin. The €600 million green bond was issued under EDP and EDP Finance BV’s €13.5 billion medium term note programme
- Acted as Irish listing agent for Discovery Communications, LLC in order to have its Senior Notes approved and listed on the Irish Stock Exchange (“ISE”). The Notes were guaranteed by Discovery Communications, Inc
- Listed Qtel International Finance Limited’s Global Medium Term Note Programme on the ISE. Its notes are guaranteed by Qatar Telecom (Qtel) Q.S.C.
- Listed EFG-Hermes MENA Securities Limited’s Securitised Holding Abwab Market Access Limited (SHAMAL) Notes Programme on the ISE. Its Notes are guaranteed by EFG-Hermes Holding S.A.E.
- Listed Emirates NBD Auto Financing Limited’s Notes on the ISE. The Notes are guaranteed by Japan Bank Corporation
- Listed SIB Sukuk Company III Limited’s Trust Certificate Issuance Programme on the ISE. The Notes are guaranteed by Sharjah Islamic Bank PJSC
- Listed DIB Tier 1 Sukuk Limited’s Certificates on the ISE. The Certificates are guaranteed by Dubai Islamic Bank PJSC
- Acting on the transaction in which China Petrochemical Corporation, a state-owned enterprise incorporated in the People’s Republic of China, acted as guarantor for Sinopec Group Overseas Development (2013) Limited which listed its Dollar and Euro Senior Notes on the ISE