Ruth is a partner in our Finance Group and advises clients on all areas of finance law.
Ruth has a broad practice with an emphasis on domestic and cross border finance transactions. She acts for a wide variety of financial institutions, private equity, funds and corporates on finance matters across a wide variety of sectors including real estate, corporate, fund finance and asset finance. Ruth also has a particular focus on aviation finance and clients include credit institutions, private equity investors, aircraft lessors and airlines.
- Advising various large international corporates and private equity platforms present in Ireland in connection with all Irish aspects of senior credit and bond financings
- Advising various international financial institutions (in their capacity as agents and arrangers of facilities to corporates and funds that are present in Ireland) in connection with all Irish aspects of senior credit facilities
- Advising various global lessors on the establishment of their Irish leasing platforms, their ongoing operations, and leasing and finance transactions
- Advising various Irish regulated fund clients on subscription and capital call facilities
- Advising Bain Capital Credit on various real estate and development facilities
- Advising Omigsa Alternative Assets plc on its various subscription facilities
- Advising Ryanair plc on its €750 million syndicated credit facility
- Advising Apollo Global Management on its debtor-in-possession financing to SAS – Scandinavian Airlines
- Advising AviLease on its platform set-up and subsequent purchase, leasing and finance transactions
- Advising Bank of America on significant value hybrid facilities
- Advising Credit Suisse on various fund of fund financings
- Advising the bondholders in the restructure of Nordic Aviation Capital by way of Irish scheme of arrangement and subsequent restructuring through the Chapter 11 process