Rachel is a partner and Head of Business Development at the firm.
Rachel is responsible for business development, strategy and identifying new business opportunities for the firm. Rachel also manages the firm’s client development and client relationship management programme. She is a member of the firm’s Management Committee, chairs the firm’s CSR Advisory Board and plays a key role in the Women in the Firm Initiative. Rachel is Chair of the Steering Committee of the 30% Club Ireland and a member of the Governing Authority of DCU.
- LL M, 1990 Harvard Law School
- BL, 1989, Honorable Society of King’s Inns
- LL B, 1987, Trinity College, Dublin
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 1995
- Admitted in New York, 1990
- Member of The Harvard Law School Association