Rachel is Clients and Markets Partner at the firm.
Rachel has more than 20 years’ experience of business development in the legal profession, specialising in client engagement and development strategies to secure sustainable relationships and competitive advantage, domestically and internationally. Her focus is on strategic lead generation; strategic client account programmes and teams; client satisfaction, experience and value initiatives; marketing and business development programmes.
Rachel is a member of the firm’s Management Committee and sits on the Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Committee.
Outside the firm, Rachel is a member of the Review Group of Balance for Better Business. She has recently completed her term on the Governing Authority of DCU and was Chair of the 30% Club in Ireland until 2022.
Education & Qualifications
- LL M, 1990, Harvard Law School
- BL, 1989, Honorable Society of King’s Inns
- LL B, 1987, Trinity College, Dublin
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 1995
- Admitted in New York, 1990
- Member of The Harvard Law School Association