Imelda is a partner in the Finance Group.
Imelda advises both borrowers and financial institutions on a wide range of domestic and international financing transactions, including secured and unsecured lending, syndicate finance, acquisition finance, real estate finance, development finance, working capital finance and debt restructuring.
- Advising Greencore Group plc on its financing arrangements, including its £300 million green corporate sustainable revolving credit facility
- Advising a syndicate of Irish, English and Canadian lenders in respect of the €400 million refinancing of the existing banking facilities of the IPL Group
- Currently acting for the syndicate lenders to a number of large Irish corporates, including the Dawn Meats Group, the BWG Group, the IPL Group and the Dairygold Group
- Advising Spear Street Capital in connection with the financing of its acquisition and development of Cherrywood Business Park and Belfield Office Park
- Advising Deutsche Hypo Real Estate on the refinancing of the Holiday Inn, O’Connell Street, Dublin
- Advising Paddy Power Betfair plc on its financing arrangements
- Advising eir on its €1.6 billion refinancing of its senior facilities in 2017
- Advising Pandox AB on the Irish law aspects of the financing of its acquisition of the Jurys hotel portfolio
- Advising Ireland Strategic Investment Fund on the provision of project financing to a state sponsored body
- Advising Future Finance on its debt facilities with alternative asset management firm, Waterfall Asset Management