Kate is a senior associate in our Corporate and M&A Department.
Kate advises on a broad range of matters including public and private mergers and acquisitions, equity capital market transactions, joint venture arrangements, private equity investments, corporate reorganisations and general corporate governance and securities law advice for publicly listed and private companies and state bodies. Kate advises international and domestic companies, as well as public sector bodies, on all aspects of corporate law and governance and commercial matters. Prior to joining, Kate trained and qualified as a solicitor with Slaughter and May, London and completed a secondment in the corporate practice of a leading New York law firm.
- Advised Arcadis NV, the leading global design and consultancy organisation for natural and built assets, on its agreement to acquire DPS Group Global, a leading consultancy, engineering and construction management company for Life Sciences and Semiconductor facilities, for cash consideration of €232 million.
- Advising Permanent TSB on all aspects of its acquisition of Ulster Bank’s retail, SME and asset finance businesses.
- Advised Flutter Entertainment plc on its acquisition of the 37.2% minority interest in FanDuel Group Parent LLC held by Fastball Holdings, giving Flutter a 95% ownership interest in FanDuel, the US market leader in gaming, sportsbook, online casino and daily fantasy sports, for an aggregate consideration of USD$4.175 billion, including a non-pre-emptive cash box placing of GBP£1.1 billion.
- Advised Flutter Entertainment plc and Paddy Power Holdings Limited on all aspects of its acquisition of the Singular Group, an Easter European sports betting and gaming platform.
- Advised the shareholders of Linesight on the sale of Linesight, the leading construction consultancy group, to IPS – Integrated Project Services LLC.
- Advised Bank of Ireland on its ordinary share buy-back programme.
- LL.B., Trinity College Dublin, 2012
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice, BPP University Law School, London, 2014
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales, 2016
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2020