+353 1920 2269
Ten Earlsfort Terrace
Jennifer is a senior associate in our Financial Regulation Group, specialising in Irish and European financial services regulation.
Jennifer advises a wide range of domestic and international financial institutions including commercial banks, investment firms, credit servicing firms, retail credit firms, payment institutions, e-money institutions and asset managers on Irish and European financial services regulation.
Jennifer also advises on Irish licensing applications and ongoing compliance with conduct of business requirements, financial institution M&A, change of control and regulatory notifications to the Central Bank of Ireland, corporate governance, crypto currency requirements, credit reporting requirements and anti-money laundering/terrorist financing requirements. Jennifer previously worked in the Financial Regulation Team at a major London law firm for several years.
Education & Qualifications
- LLB (Business), Law and Business, 2013, Trinity College Dublin
- LLM, Master of Laws (Commercial), 2014, University of Cambridge
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales, 2018
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2021
- Member of the Law Society of Ireland