Ann is Of Counsel in our Real Estate Group and advises on all aspects of commercial real estate practice, in particular on the acquisition and disposal of commercial, industrial and retail property.
Ann trained at Arthur Cox and has a broad practice which includes advising both public and private sector clients on all aspects of real estate transactions as well as property-related advices in relation to share sales, acquisitions, disposals, management buy-outs. Ann negotiates commercial lease arrangements, deals with portfolio acquisitions and disposals and advises on all aspects of landlord and tenant law as well as advising borrowers and lending institutions on all aspects of secured lending.
- Advising RoundShield in respect of its acquisition, as part of a joint venture arrangement with Mm Capital, of the newly built Big Tree Dorset Street Hotel and the landmark office block Donnybrook House.
- Advising Starwood Capital on the real estate aspects of the advancement of funding to facilitate the construction of data centres on four substantial Irish sites located at Clondalkin, Grangecastle and Wicklow.
- Advising Tristan Capital Partners in respect of the procurement of funding for the construction of a 485 unit build-to-rent residential development located on a ten10 acre site formerly owned by CIE in Cabra, Dublin 7 and associated retail, commercial and residential lettings.
- Advising Kennedy Wilson on the acquisition of a substantial residential development and development site at The Grange, Stillorgan, Co. Dublin.
- Advising Legato Health Technologies on the lease of their 10,000 square feet new research and development hub in National Technology Park, Limerick.
- Advising Ronan Group Real Estate on the acquisition and development of Town Centre Three (TC3) Site at Cherrywood from DLR Properties.
- Advising Park Developments on the disposal of the multi-family residential development at New Bancroft Hall, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
- Advising Hines Ireland on the financing of a substantial retail and office development at South King Street, Dublin 2.