Andrea is a senior associate in the Corporate and M&A Group and advises clients on all areas of corporate law.
Andrea advises international and domestic companies, as well as public sector bodies, on all aspects of corporate law and governance, with particular focus on public and private mergers and acquisitions, equity capital market transactions, corporate restructurings, commercial contracts, corporate governance and securities law. Andrea advises on Irish and multi-jurisdictional transactions across a broad range of industries and has considerable experience in corporate governance and securities advisory work for publicly listed clients.
Education & Qualifications
- BCL (International), 2013, University College Cork
- M (Corporate and Securities Law), 2014, London School of Economics & Political Science
- Professional Diploma in Arbitration, 2016, University College Dublin
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2018
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales, 2018
- Postgraduate Certificate in Commercial Contracts, 2021, Law Society of Ireland