Arthur Cox has a widely acclaimed and leading Public Procurement practice with its team having a wealth of knowledge and experience of Public Procurement law and practice. We offer an end to end procurement service from devising procurement strategies to contract administration and management. Our approach is to allow public bodies and utilities to use public procurement to deliver the outcomes they want. For bidders we offer detailed understanding on analysis of up to the minute developments in procurement law and seek to promote bidder rights as well as assisting in bidder tender strategies. We advise clients in relation to the bringing and/or defending of procurement challenges and work closely with our Litigation and Dispute Resolution colleagues in this area.
- Advising Sanofi Pasteur on its procurement challenge against the HSE
- Advising the preferred bidder (as notice party) on the defence to two challenges to the award of the M50 tolling concession contract
- Advising Brambles Cafés on its challenge to Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council on the award of concession contracts
- Advising daa plc on the successful procurement of the second runway at Dublin Airport which included an innovative pre-construction services agreement entered into by all shortlisted bidders
- Advising Irish Rail on procuring its new National Train Control Centre using NEC forms of contract