Rowan White is a consultant in the Real Estate Group of the Arthur Cox Belfast Office in Northern Ireland.
Rowan’s practice embraces all areas of commercial real estate work, including acquisitions, disposals and leases for institutional clients, multiple retailers and developers, as well as property development and finance, and corporate support work. He is a past chairman of both the Belfast Solicitors’ Association and the Northern Ireland Commercial Property Lawyers’ Association. He is also the former head of Arthur Cox’s Real Estate Group in Belfast.
- Advising a shortlisted bidder on real estate matters relating to its proposed acquisition of George Best Belfast City Airport, which was ultimately sold for £132.5 million
- Advising Paddy Power Plc on the real estate aspects of its £20 million acquisition of a chain of betting shops in Northern Ireland
- Advising SportNI on the real estate aspects of a range of property based funding issues
- Advising arc21 on real estate aspects of its residual waste treatment project in Northern Ireland
- Advising the Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety Northern Ireland on the development of bespoke lease documentation for the Primary and Community Care Initiative in Northern Ireland
- Advising Moyle District Council on the proposed redevelopment of the Giant’s Causeway visitor facilities and construction of new marina facilities at Cushendall
- Advising the preferred bidder for the BELB schools project on real estate matters relating to the four campuses which are the subject of the project
- Advising the Department of Education (NI) and the Department of Education and Science (ROI) on a cross-border project involving the establishment of an all-Ireland Centre of Excellence for the development and harmonisation of education and allied services to children with autistic spectrum disorders
- Advising the Musgrave group of companies on a wide variety of real estate acquisitions, disposals and leases of supermarkets and convenience stores throughout Northern Ireland. Rowan has acted for Musgrave since it entered the retail food sector in Northern Ireland in 1996