Mark specialises in property development, investment and management in the commercial sector.
Mark has, in particular, extensive experience in the acquisition, management and disposal of retail focused assets. He has acted on some of the largest investment transactions in Northern Ireland.
- Acting for Tristan Capital in relation to the acquisition and the ongoing asset management of Bloomfield Shopping Centre, Bangor and Erneside Shopping Centre, Enniskillen
- Advising Citibank in relation to the acquisition of their Belfast headquarters – The Gateway Development, Titanic Quarter
- Acting for Corum XL on the acquisition of one of Belfast city centre’s prime retail properties – 40/46 Donegall Place, Belfast
- Advising West Register in relation to the acquisition, asset management and disposal of The Outlet Retail Park, Banbridge
- Advising Cordatus Real Estate in respect of the acquisition and asset management of Lisnagelvin Shopping Centre, Derry
- Acting for the Medicare Group in relation to the refinancing and ongoing asset management of its portfolio of 54 pharmacies
- Acting for Causeway Coast & Glens Borough Council in relation to the development of Northern Ireland’s first Enterprise Zone and data centre site
- Acting for The Restaurant Group in respect of the disposal of a number of its Northern Irish premises
- Acting for Lakeland Diaries in relation to the acquisition of Fane Valley’s diary business
- Advising Ladbrokes in relation to the acquisition of Eastwoods Bookmakers and the asset management of the property portfolio